Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Human Capital Projects Manager
Obeikan Investment Group
To facilitate the delivery of key objectives of organizational development at OIG by supporting the work and activities on transformation and Human Capital initiatives such as the Competency Framework, and Performance Management System.
- Facilitates the implementation of the group's competency framework that supports the growth and development requirements of the group.
- Coordinate the process of establishing the functional competencies for the individual business lines (SBUs) that match the business requirements.
- A clear implementation plan is developed and followed up
- A comprehensive documentation of Functional Competencies Dictionary is established.
•Performance Management System (PMS)
- Manages the implementation of the Performance Management System across the group that ensures the proper alignment of Group Business Objectives and SBUs/BU and Personal Objectives..
- Facilitates the target setting exercise for all key leaders to ensure that the annual plans are cascaded down into individual responsibilities for action.
- Oversees the process of review of targets and performances of to ensure that performance is measured periodically to reward key leaders suitably through Merit increases, Promotion and Bonus System.
- Executive Management recognizes tangible value of contribution
- Targets of key leaders are developed.
•Job Description, Job Evaluation, Salary Scale and Grading System
- Manages the process of establishing professional job descriptions based on well-established methods.
- Leads the development of job evaluation for all jobs in the group according to Hay job evaluation methodology.
- Complete job descriptions are developed.
- Complete job evaluations are developed.
•Other Human Capital
- Facilitate the execution of any new project related to Human Capital to support the achievement of objectives.
Al Obeikan Investment Group (OIG) is a leading provider of integrated solutions in packaging and education sectors with more than 20 companies in the Middle East and Africa regions. The company commenced operations in 1982. Currently employs 5,000 employees, with total Assets of SAR 5 Billion, total sales of SAR 3.5 Billion. The Vision of the company is to achieve by 2015 : SAR 5 Billion in Sales, SAR 6.5 Billion in assets, in 5 Regions (GCC, Levant, North Africa, Sub-Sahara, Turkey and Iran)
One of the immediate challenges that face the jobholder is help in the achievement of transformational initiatives objectives. This would require high level of competencies and skills in coordination with the different levels of management in the company.
FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES, & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
Exercises facilitation techniques to ensure the engagement of all business leaders in delivering objectives.
Performs work according to established procedures and general guidelines from Management
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Continuous learning
- Facilitation Techniques
- Planning activities
- Change Management
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Human Relations Management
- University degree in Management discipline, preferably in HR. IT and MIS skills would be plus.
- 8-15 years progressive experience working in middle management level.
Obeikan Investment Group, Riyadh
As one of the leading companies based in Riyadh with over 20 subsidiaries, we are a manufacturing and distributions company whose activities include education, publication, printing and providing packaging solutions across the Middle East, Africa and Turkey. We have recently created the Obeikan Knowledge Academy to improve the skills of our workforce and to create an environment for lifelong learning.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Manufacturing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career