Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
HSE Office- Abu Dhabi | Engineering Shared Services
Al Futtaim Group
About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Engineering is multi disciplinary engineering organisation which has been operating throughout the United Arab Emirates since 1974. As a member of the Al-Futtaim Group, we enjoy the benefits of being a part of one of the leading business houses operating in the lower Gulf Region.
Through our five divisions, we offer a wide variety of products and services in the construction, commercial and industrial sectors. Our involvement in numerous large scale projects in the UAE has given us a wealth of experience. From Scaffolding to Elevators and Security Systems to Air-conditioning, Sanitaryware and Facilities Management, the Al-Futtaim name spells quality & reliability.
- Implementing a HSE management system (HSEMS) that is compliant with ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001, and monitor compliance with the HSEMS
- Monitoring HSE performance of all MEP sites in GCC
- Coordinating with project teams on HSE implementation
- Attending client meetings and address client HSE issue
- Conducting multiple site HSE inspections, trainings, committee meetings, risk assessments, incident investigations, emergency response exercises, internal HSE audits and performance reviews
- Implementing HSE operational checks
- Maintain HSE documentation, reports and presentations; including corrective and preventive action close outs
- Reportting to HSE manager daily and coordinating the implementation of HSE initiatives, and any other work assignments deemed necessary by HSE dept
- Must have a Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Must have a BSc or Engineering Diploma
- Must be NEBOSH International General Certified
- Must have ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Course Certificates
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering; Safety/Environment
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Safety
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Gender: Male