Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
TanseeQ Event Management
To provides HR administrative functions in the areas of recruitment, training and development, people and performance management, payroll, social welfare as well as updating and maintaining of HR records.
1. To coordinate, negotiate and liaise with employment and advertising agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and interview schedules.
2. To screen and arrange interviews of candidates according to the approved requisitions.
3. To prepare Letter of Offer to selected candidates and get approval prior discussing it with the candidates.
4. To conduct exit interviews for exiting employees.
5. To conducts orientation program to new employees and deploy them to their respective departments.
6. To coordinate and liaise with external providers on employees’ training needs and arranges training schedules for employees.
7. To evaluate the effectiveness of the respective training programs by obtaining feedback from employees.
8. To attend to employees’ grievances and complaints, provides guidance if necessary and escalate it to the Head of HR.
9. To maintain and update the company handbook, medical insurance, HR forms, organizational charts, job descriptions, employee orientation slides.
10. To assists the Accountant in planning and preparing annual headcount report budget.
11. To assist and liaise with the PRO in processing the visit visas, renewal of visas, and cancellation of visas.
12. To administer, monitor and ensure that employees follow the HR procedures and policies.
13. To prepare memorandum as directed by Head of HR.
14. To handle payroll administration.
15. To monitor, process and maintain record of employee attendance, leaves, offsets and deductions.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management
Minimum of 5 years related experience
• Attention to details and accuracy of data
• Planning and Organizing Skills
• Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Computer Skills
• Time Management Skills
• Negotiating Skills
• Employee Relations
An event management company that is specialized in very high end wedding theming and planning. An organization that is dedicated to quality and deems it's reputation as one of paramount importance.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Entertainment
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma