Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Qatar National Convention Centre
Qatar National Convention Centre now proudly opened for business, is operated for Qatar Foundation by AEG Ogden, one of the world’s leading venue management specialists, which also manages the Brisbane, Cairns and Darwin Convention Centres in Australia and the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre in Malaysia
This is a junior role, where you will be responsible to schedule, coordinate and allocate staff through designated labour hire companies, as well as provide accurate administrative support to the Human Resources team as and when required.
- Act as an ambassador for the HR department
- Book, confirm and allocate staff
- Prepare purchase orders, reconcile invoices and prepare monthly reports on staff numbers
- Maintain employee files
- Oversee the reception area when required
- Assist with other HR administrative duties
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
You will be educated to a minimum of a Certificate level. You will have previous experience working in HR and/or Recruitment.
You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have strong attention to detail and quality of work. You will be able to work under pressure and be flexible with the working hours when it’s busy. You will be able to work as part of a team, be a self-motivated and fun person, and be culture sensitive.
Fluent English & Arabic language skills are required for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date: 2013-02-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$1,000 - $1,500
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1
- Degree: Certification / diploma