Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Provides general administrative support while applying the principles and practices of HR administration including: recruitment, benefits and compensation, and government related employee requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Search, check and short-list CVs from agencies, newspapers, and recruitment websites such as Monster.com, Bayt.com, Careermideast.com, Hirelebanese.com and internal databaes.
• Conduct initial interviews with applicants when required.
• Send and follow-up offers to the selected candidates or recruitment agencies.
• Collect from the selected candidates all documents required for visa application.
• Check the validity of the submitted documents and once confirmed, forward to the Immigration department for visa processing
• Follow up consistently on visa applications and sponsorship transfers and update the concerned departments regarding current status.
• Inform the concerned Divisions/Departments about arriving employees and new joiners
• Ensure that accommodation, house items, and airport pick up of arriving new employees is adequately coordinated with the Accommodation Officer.
• Arrange booking reservations and leave settlements for employees going for vacation.
• Assist in facilitating business travel.
• Maintain communication with the Immigration section to ensure adequate preparation of exit permits and re-entry permits.
• Monitor time and attendance records.
• Prepare LPOs for payment of air tickets to Travel Agencies.
• Monitor overtime to facilitate payment.
• Maintain employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations.
• Manage the distribution of invoices and memos.
• Respond to customer inquiries.
• Check employees’ documents, such as passports and Residence Permits, for expiry before every vacation and coordinate with the Immigration section if renewal is needed.
• Monitor the return of employees from vacation as scheduled and report to the department head if there are any delays
• Relevant certification/degree in a related field - HR/business
• 3 - 5 years work experience in HR-related field, including recruitment
• Knowledge of recruitment sources (such as agencies, newspapers, websites etc) both local and international
• Knowledge of local government policies related to employment and visas etc
• Use of office equipment like computer, fax, photocopying machine and others
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively with hiring Managers and co-employees
• Flexibility, resourcefulness, and good judgment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Arabic is a plus
• Good command of PC systems including Microsoft Office
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Automotive
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date: 2012-08-30
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Qatar; Doha, Qatar
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma