Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Currently recruiting for a HR Executive who's responsibilities well include the following;
• Support to the HR Manager and ensure the smooth and timely delivery of all HR services to company employees,
• To be able to rake responsibility for HR function in HR Managers absence.
• Maintenance of employee database.
• Maintaining /Updating Leave Records.
• Preparation of Salary Statement.
• Handling the full and final settlement of the employees.
• Arranging & conducting Interviews/Initial screening the candidates/ helping in recruitment processes.
• Administration of all Contract Labor.
• Conducting various welfare activities.
• Community initiative programs - organizing & participation.
• Regular communication updates within channels.
• Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters/ documents/ certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
• Prepare & process timely distribution of Salary, bonus, increment Salary slip, leave encashment and full & final settlements.
• Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities Maintain and regularly update master card of each employee.
• Resolve grievances or queries that any of the employees have. Escalate to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
•Prepare letters like offer, confirmation, etc, implement and administer performance management process as per the PMS policy and time lines.
• Conduct exit interviews for employees and record them accordingly.
• Review job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and update them in consultation with the respective Managers.
• Engage with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
• Keeping records of staff insurance
• Coordinate with consultants & candidates for scheduling appointments with the Management team for sourcing
• Conduct first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
The ideal candidate should match the below specifications;
-At least 5 yrs HR Generalist experience
-Exposure to full recruitment process
-Experience of working HRMS system
-Employee Relations Experience
-Experience within a manufacturing or labour intensive environment.
-A minimum of a bachelors degree
-Excellent computer knowledge and ability with MS Office
-Excellent communication skills ideally bi-lingual
-Ability to work within a challenging environment
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Manufacturing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Monthly Salary Range: US$1,000 - $2,000
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma