Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Saudi Can Co. Ltd.
To support HR operations and service delivery in the areas of manpower planning, recruitment, training & development, employee relations and HR policies.
- Coordinate and ensure that all updated HR policies are regularly communicated to all staff .
- Assist Manager HR in coordinate manpower planning process for obtaining manpower requirements and developing manpower budgets in coordination with the Finance Division, ensuring compliance with overall HR guidelines
- Facilitate the recruitment of a qualified workforce by managing the process of developing, reviewing/ updating Job Descriptions, define qualification requirements in coordination with the line managers and assigning job grades through appropriate job analysis
- Manage the recruiting different activities in an efficient and effective manner as per the HR policy and procedures
- Organize on-boarding and new hire orientation session for all new hires and ensuring new employee is inducted in company satisfactorily and effectively
- Coordinate all HR activities with regards to day-to-day operational
- Perform any other duties as requested by Manager HR
• 2-5 years of relevant HR experience.
• Basic knowledge of relevant federal, and local laws, policies regulations and ordinances relating to HR
• Basic knowledge and application of principles and practices in Human Resource Management (especially recruitment, training, employee relations and HR operations)
• Good Data Analysis Skills
• Good communication and relationship management skills
• Good Technical English and Arabic (letter writing, contract drafting etc.)
• Candidates must have a supervisory, communication & negotiating skills, the ability to work with all level of employee’s / management
A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent as a minimum
Haji Abdullah Ali Reza Co Ltd. and Abdullah Hashim Ests in co-operation with Mobil Oil Corporation established Saudi Can in 1979.
Initial production focused on lubricating oil containers, paint cans and pails manufactured from tinplate.
During recent years production and sales have expanded substantially to meet market demand, and today, Saudi Can is the largest producer of lubricating oil containers in the Middle East.
The product range has also expanded and now includes plastic and composite containers, aerosols and a range of food cans. Plastic closures of various type4s are also manufactured in a joint venture with the Bericap Group of Germany.
With a multi skilled labor force of 160 personnel, sales are now more than 100 million containers per year.
Substantial investment has been made in recent years to keep the plant and equipment in the forefront of manufacturing technology such that the facility is now the largest and most modern of its kind in the region.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Engineering; Manufacturing and Production; Industrial
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma