Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
A human resources (HR) coordinator recruits, interviews, hires and trains employees for a company. HR coordinators review resumes and cover letters from job applicants, and set up interviews for all employees of all departments. Before offering a candidate a position, the HR coordinator normally calls references and carries out background checks. HR coordinators also often organize and schedule their own staff.
Skills and Specifications
Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
Good professional appearance.
Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
Medium proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
Good judgment and decisionmaking skills.
Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goal
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Insurance
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date: 2012-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Contractor
- Monthly Salary Range: US$500 - $1,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: India; Nepal; Philippines; Pakistan; Saudi Arabia