Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
HHT Technician (Engineer)
To ensure Hand Held Terminal, Printers and other accessories do not hinder sales process by undertaking preventive maintenance and minor repairs, coordinate with vendor for maintenance and repair, train DPO in basic maintenance of these equipments.
• Diploma / Degree in Electrical or Electronics.
• Experience in electronic/electro-mechanical maintenance.
• Knowledge of Office Automation software (word, excel).
• 1-2 years of experience in maintaining electronic / electro-mechanical equipments.
•Documentation and Record Maintenance.
ALMARAI is a well established and highly successful dairy foods company in the Middle East synonymous with quality and is a household name throughout the region. The company is renowned for its technical expertise, innovative edge and customer service. It is the largest vertically-integrated dairy company in the world and its rapid growth has been founded on a commitment to quality and excellence across all aspect of its operations. The company is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and is engaged in the production processing and sale of high quality fresh dairy food products and enjoys a 40% share of fresh dairy market. The company commenced operations in Saudi Arabia in 1976.
Almarai's activities vary from dairy and arable farming, dairy processing, to the manufacture, sale, marketing and the distribution of a wide range of fresh and long life branded dairy products.Bakeries, Poultry processing and Infant Nutrition are more recent business additions to the company portfolio.
It employs more than 21,000 staff, operates international state-of-the-art farm and manufacturing facilities, and has a comprehensive distribution network delivering products fresh daily to 40,000 outlets across six countries.
The company is eager to attract and provide excellent career opportunities for prospective employees who are keen to play a part in its ambitious expansion and development.
Almarai offers challenging and rewarding careers in a dynamic environment. You will get the opportunity and be given the responsibility to utilise and optimise the latest farming, processing, and distribution and information technologies.
If you are interested in a career with an organisation which is customer focused, innovative and values continuous learning and improvement, then ALMARAI is the place for you.
Visit our website at: www.almarai.com
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; India; Kuwait; Sri Lanka; Oman; Philippines; Pakistan; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: India; Sri Lanka; Philippines; Pakistan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma