Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Design and develop recruitment strategy and processes for hiring employees across the organization in multiple
• Design, built and maintain employee recognition and retention programs
• Actively participate on Executive Team, involved in strategic business planning and decision making. Provide
strong employee focus and recruiting expertise.
• Responsible for compliance with local laws
• Oversee payroll function
• Oversee the planning, direction, supervision and coordination of the Human Resources department and its
associated personnel and activities
• Direct the development of goals, objectives, policies and procedures for the Human Resources Department
• Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring for all Company staffing needs across both its centralized
headquarters, regional operations centers, and field staff
• Oversee the ongoing management of employee relations, communications, and retention to promote positive
employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale;
• Oversee the ongoing execution and modification of performance appraisal programs, including: monitoring,
evaluating, and counseling of employee performance;
• Provide counsel and direct activities related to human resource policies, employee discipline, terminations and
other personnel practices
• Manage the development, coordination, and monitoring of compliance with corporate human resource policies
and procedures for the Company
Analytical and creative thinking
Influencing, persuading, negotiating
Proactive and self-starter
Excellent in English reading, writing and verbal
Mattex Group composed of Mattex Fabrics and Greenvision, develops and produces primary and secondary carpet backings, artificial grass backings, geotextiles as well as artificial grass solutions both for sport and landscaping applications.
We started the production of carpet backings from polypropylene granulates in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in 1996.
Today we have 3 state-of-the-art production facilities (Mattex Fabrics & Greenvision) of 40,000 m² (Jeddah and Dubai), warehouses and representative offices in Australia/New Zealand, Europe, Middle East, USA and Africa.
We earned our success by the following ingredients:
* Unmatched quality levels, thanks to the newest equipment,
know-how and team effort.
* Loyal customer base, leaders in the industry in terms of innovation,
growth and volumes.
* Continuous growth, which leads to one of the strongest positions
in the industry.
- Job Location: Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia