Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Guidance, Navigation & Guidance (GNC) Engineer
Prince Sultan Advanced Technologies Institute
Prince Sultan Advanced Technologies Research Institute (PSATRI) at King Saud University (KSU), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is a leading R&D center working in cutting-edge technologies. We are looking for an experienced GNC engineer able to combine innovative thinking, high quality design, and excellent engineering skills to join our team at the Autonomous Vehicles Lab (AVL) to support the continuing development of our unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) program.
• MSc or PhD in Computer, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• 2+ years in aerospace-related projects, which includes working knowledge of inertial navigation systems, GPS, control and guidance algorithms.
• Experience with modeling and simulation tools such as Matlab and Simulnk.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Programming skills in C/C++
Prince Sultan Advanced Technologies Research Institute (PSATRI) is founded by King Saud University (KSU) in collaboration with several government organizations. Our vision is to be recognized as a leading center for advanced research in various fields, to be able to address the high-tech needs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. PSATRI is attracting distinct expertise, both local and global, to achieve global leadership in knowledge and technology transfer.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library; Science; Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2