Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
ALSADD ALKABEER TRD. & CONTRACTING
Develop concepts for and design all Center collateral materials, including direct mail, ads, postcards, newsletters, flyers, invitations, vouchers and coupons as needed
• Meet all deadlines set by the Management.
• Manage Web site updates while maintaining look and feel.
• Coordinate e-Newsletter, including design and distribution
• Stay within budget for all pieces.
• Manage printers to ensure brand and budget is maintained.
• Manage and maintain graphic files, including company logos, photos and art, as well as sponsor logos and photos from guest artists.
• Assist sales team with brainstorming, marketing and advertising strategies
• Work with company staff to generate information and approvals for materials
•Presenting ideas to clients
•Meeting with clients and adjusting designs to fit their needs or taste
•Projecting budgets and schedules
•Using computer software to execute designs
Artistic Sensibility -. Knowledge about design elements, such as color and composition, is vital for graphic designers.
Technical Skill - A graphic design job requires the technical skills to use design software programs such as Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator . You may learn other specific software in graphic design school and aptitude for learning new technology will be necessary.
Communication Ability - Sometimes known as visual communication, graphic design requires the ability to effectively present ideas—both verbally and visually. You'll need to be able to sell your ideas to clients and work with them to achieve the end product they want.
Organization - Graphic designers need to be organized in order to meet deadlines and stay within a budget. General business skills will come in handy.
Problem Solving Ability - Choosing just the right fonts, colors and lines to create a balanced composition, while simultaneously conveying meaning, is complicated. In order to succeed in a graphic design job, you'll need to have strong problem solving skills and love a good challenge.
- Job Location: Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Public Relations
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia