Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
glass installation worker
Concept One / C1 (Hisham Nabil Alireza trading Est.)
1) Performs any combination of following tasks to produce pressed or blown glassware from molten glass: Balances gather on blowpipe, and blows through and simultaneously rotates blowpipe to maintain gather in globular form for blocking, redipping, or final shaping.
2) Moves controls that open hinged molds to receive gather for shaping by press or attaches blower head to opening of blank-filled mold and turns valve to admit compressed air that shapes blank to mold contour.
3) Removes glassware from mold, using pincers or fork, or catches ware from inverted molds on paddle and carries ware to reheating furnace, glazing machine, or lehr.
4) Strikes glassware with metal bar to break ware from blowpipe.
5) Removes excess glass from ware, using bar, hand cutter, flame, or saw.
6) Inspects glassware for defects, such as cracks, chips, and malformations.
- A high school diploma at least .
- Previous experience in this field.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering; Interior design
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Support Services
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: High school or equivalent