Job Summary: Manage all the company’s operational and managerial functions and activities, and ensure their alignment and compliance with the company’s growth strategy. He is also considered as the primary business developer and thus expected to develop and execute market expansion and business growth plans and put in place the needed structural reformations and procedural policies and rules in coordination with the Managing Director.
*Bachelors Degree in Engineering
*MBA is an advantage
*Established track record of working successfully in a senior management position for a minimum of 5 years in GCC region preferably in the electro-mechanical field or equivalent.
*Ability to demonstrate knowledge & understanding of planning administration, HR procedures, commercial & financial management, strategic thinking, development & implementation of business goals & quality control (QMS)
*Proven ability to provide strong leadership through the motivation of staff & establishing of excellent customer relations.
*English language fluency.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, MBA
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Engineering; Energy; Automotive
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$10,000 - $15,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine
- Degree: Bachelor's degree