Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Creates annual operating plans that support strategic direction set by the board and correlate with annual operating budgets; submits annual plans to the board for approval
• Collaborates with the board to define and articulate the organization’s vision and to develop strategies for achieving that vision
• Develops and monitors strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the organization
• Develops future leadership within the organization
• Promotes a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity
• Hires and manages the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
• Oversees the operations of organization and manages its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, including import, warehouses, and sales operations.
• Creates and maintains procedures for implementing plans approved by the board of directors
• Ensures that staff and board have sufficient and up-to-date information.
• Evaluates the organization’s and the staff’s performance on a regular basis
3. Financial management:
• Oversees staff in developing annual budgets that support operating plans and submits budgets for board approval
• Prudently manages the organization's resources within budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
• Ensures that staff practices all appropriate accounting procedures in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Provides prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the board appropriately informed of the organization’s financial position
4. Community Relationships:
• Serves as the primary spokesperson and representative for the organization
• Assures that the organization and its mission, programs, and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
• Actively advocates for the organization, its beliefs, and its programmatic efforts
• Acts as a liaison between the organization and the community, building relationships with peer organizations when appropriate
5. Programmatic Effectiveness:
• Oversees design, delivery, and quality of products and services.
• Stays abreast of current trends related to the organization’s products and services and anticipates future trends likely to have an impact on its work.
Attention to details.
Full of energy and a willingness to see a project from start to finish.
Interpersonal communication skills.
Experience in store operations, import, and retail.
Similar field of experience is a plus but not a must.
A degree in Business Management or similar
Since 1910, Tagoury's House, with 9 branches and dealing with companies and factories worldwide in more than 25 different countries, is the oldest and leading institution in the wood industry in Egypt and the Middle East.
Tagoury's House is the only company that is specialized in ten different key areas, as follow:
First: Parquet flooring and HDF.
Second: Indoor Furniture (Modern - Bamboo).
Third: Outdoor Furniture.
Fourth: The lightning Units (Indoor & outdoor).
Fifth: Curtains and Carpets.
Seventh: Economic Furniture
Eighth: Relax Furniture
Ninth: Indian Furniture
- Job Location: Egypt
- Company Industry: Interior design
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Joining Date: 2012-07-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Executive/Director
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma