Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Saudi Networkers Services - SNS Group
Area of expertise / knowledge:
• Very good understanding of OSP Fiber access networks from Operator’s point of view.
• In depth knowledge of FTTx solutions and architecture, GPON as well as PtP
• Experience with network planning/design for access networks
• Experience with access networks civil works planning / design
• Knowledgeable about ISP Access technology and equipment like xDSL, MSAN, etc
• Knowledgeable about various CPE / NT and service delivery aspects
• Experience with copper migration / cutover scenarios, both in CO as well as street cabinets
• Hands-on Experience with Telcordia Network Engineer 5.0 and ARC/GIS
• Experienced in working with sub-contractors, design reviews, quality control and approvals
Years of Experience Required: • At least 2 years experience on FTTx design and total 5 years of experience.
• Experience with Ericsson, Huawei, ALU, and Fujitsu FTTx equipment is highly desirable.
• Tender preparation experience on relevant equipment is necessary
BE in Electrical/Telecommunications/Electronics or equivalent from a recognized engineering university
Skill Set: • Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
• Well versed with Middle East Culture.
• Flexible in adopting changes.
• Energetic and dynamic person who can produce desired results.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Job will be 80% OSP / 20% ISP related
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS) is a Telecommunications, Oil & Gas and IT Consultancy Services Provider, founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing the biggest multinational companies in MENA regions with very high standards of quality service in the recruitment field.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancy services providers with more than 1500 employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified company and is highly regarded.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Telecommunications; Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma