Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Front Desk Clerk
· Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
· Check guests out efficiently.
· Assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
· Comply with unit cash handling, credit and check cashing policies and procedures.
· Complete daily checklist tasks.
· Provide information to guests about:
a. outlets, staff and services, including hours of operation
b. room locations
c. types of rooms
d. room rates and discounts
· Comply with room selling strategies, cancellation procedures and walk procedures.
Qualified and experienced candidate to carry out the job with sense of responsibility.
Having good communication skills.
Have to handle challenging situation independently.
Hotel is having an attractive benefits package to their associates with free accommodation
food, airline tickets, vacation, medical coverage, transportation facilities with attractive incentive programme, training and developing plans.
Riyadh Marriott Hotel stands majestically in the center of Riyadh city's corporate, financial, and governmental agencies. The Riyadh Marriott Hotel, a luxurious hotel in Riyadh, is just minutes-drive from major shopping malls and downtown districts with easy access to and fro the King Khalid International Airport. The hotel offers excellent services in Makarim Convention Center, Mosaic Mediterranean Restaurant, and Al Naseem Grill. After business meetings and Riyadh attractions, relax in our indoor swimming pool and spa at Body Line Health Club & Spa. You may just want the serenity and comfort in any of the 389 rooms and suites with new beds from Marriott, down comforters, designer duvets, and fluffier pillows. This multi-awarded, convenient hotel is perfect for business, conferences, events, weekend getaways, family travel, and the perfect wedding. It also has 25 flexible meeting rooms, state-of-the-art space that includes Grand Ballroom and breakout rooms. Come and experience our unique Arabian hospitality.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Support Services
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career