Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Advanced Builder company
Qualified accountant (CA, CIMA, CPA) with minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar position preferable in Construction Company. Should possess excellent financial background, profit centers, project costing, treasury management as well as budgetary control.
Oversee the entire accounts function, Responsible for cash flow management.
• Manage the accounting department team.
• Budget control and cost center allocation of expenses, reporting and variance analysis
• Profitability analysis through financial management and controlling
• Financial reporting (monthly P&L) and preparation of annual budgets and year-end audits
• Preparation of payroll and other functions within finance department.
• Ensure that accurate financial and accounting records are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and local regulations.
• Active participation in team management meetings and in projects and processes reporting to the GM/CEO, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a full financial, accounting, and reporting structure.
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must possess: excellent organizational, analytical and quantitative skills, attention to detail.
• Must possess a professional attitude to represent the company in a positive manner.
• Fluency in English and Arabic language and good computer skills.
CA, CIMA, CPA
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 15