Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Female Arabic & English Receptionist, Secretary - Arab National Only
Al Ain Holding
We are seeking an experienced, friendly and competent female Receptionist/ Secretary to provide excellent customer service. This position will entail supporting the HR Manager in maintaining efficient and accurate day to day operation of the front office reception.
You will also be required to provide secretarial and administrative support.
Key responsibilities of the position are:
• Telephone calls: Responsible for answering telephone calls in a timely manner i.e. on 1st to 3rd ring and exercising due diligence in telephone etiquette.
• If the person is not available to take the call, take a clear message with name and Phone Number
• Reception: Promote an organized and safe working environment by maintaining the reception area tidy and secure at all times. The reception area should never be left unattended and visitors should never be left unattended at the reception area
• Visitor: Ensuring that visitors are received in a professional and courteous manner and asking them to take a seat at reception. Offer tea/ coffee/ water and liaise with Office helper to deliver it to the visitor. Advising the host that the visitor has arrived. If allowed guide the visitor to the concerned individual/ department
• Meeting Room: Keeping a diary for meeting room bookings and making sure the Office attendant sets up the room before the meeting begins and arrival of visitors.
• Stationery: Responsible with the Office attendant for monitoring all stationary supplies. Adequate stock should be maintained at all times
• Office consumables: Responsible with the Office attendant in replenishing kitchen items and cleaning material once a week.
• Typing: Provide secretarial support to HR Manager.
• Filing: Responsible for filing HRM and his team’s files
• Fax: Managing the sending and receiving of all faxes
Mail and Courier
• Mail: Liaise with courier companies for sending & receiving documents. Responsible for collating and distribution them.
Private and Confidential mail to be opened only by the recipient.
• Manage hosting of official gatherings where lunch is to be provided
• Organize the printing of visiting/business cards in timely manner
• Ensure effective coordination with all departments of the company.
• Other duties might be assigned as per requirements of the job and instruction of the HRM
To be successful in this position it is essential to have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, be a team player and have a customer service approach
The essential criteria for this role are:
A minimum of 3 years experience in handling reception, secretarial function and administrative support
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic essential.
Certificate or Diploma
Strong Microsoft skills
Excellent attention to detail
This roles is a priority to us to be filled IMMEDIATELY if the above requirements fit your skills and experience.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Agriculture/Forestry/Fishing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Certification / diploma