Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Facilities HSSE Advisor
• Works directly with Facilities CSR and Operations HSSE Lead to providing day to day HSSE support for construction and pipe laying operations
• Work with the CSR and contractors to Identify hazards/risks assessing impacts, establishing controls and coordinating resources to manage construction risks
• Verifies that facility HSSE strategies, systems, policies, standards, and tools are in place and functioning on field construction sites. including regular inspections of work sites
• Develops and promotes implementation of best practice and key learnings from incidents throughout the region.
• Provide advice to the infield manager HSSE lead and CSR on the management of facility HSSE hazards.
• Guide contractors on HSSE management to meet COMPANY HSSE expectations.
• Work with operation lead on quality review of contractor HSSE management, such as PTW, ACT, ER drill, Road Transportation Safety, Lifting and Hoisting Safety, Security etc.
• Verify key activities such as PTW, vehicle inspection, temporary equipment certification are in place and operating effectively.
• Minimum 3 years working in the construction industry with a least one years experience in the oil and gas/EP and GP with significant HSSE exposure
• Good understanding of facility HSSE Case/Plan requirements.
• Substantial experience in some of the following activities - facilities construction, commissioning and operations including line management positions, contractor management.
• Knowledge of PRC legislations on HSE would be an advantage.
• Preferred - A degree in Science or Engineering or an advanced degree in HSE (Safety) Management.
- Job Location: China
- Company Industry: Oil/Gas
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Support Services
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Executive/Director
- Years of Experience: Min: 3