Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Experienced Online Strategist
A search engine and social media professional with a passion for SEO and online marketing, fully immersed in the SEO community, and at the pinnacle of emerging web-marketing technology. The successful candidate’s chase for distinction is paralleled by the need to deliver exceptional results. The online strategist will work closely with the marketing department to develop, and manage online marketing solutions with creativity, organization, and tact.
• Creates, analyzes and optimizes online marketing programs to achieve marketing goals
• Understands best SEO practices
• Increases traffic to websites, improves rankings on search engines, tracks web visitor activities, and runs online marketing campaigns through PPC and SEO, other...
• Drives social media platforms for better user ability, campaign effectiveness and goal driven
• Uses web analytics to demonstrate measurable results
• Consults and educates team members about the newest web trend
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong content marketing development skills
• Minimum of four (4) years of experience in online marketing
• Bachelors Degree in Arts, or other relevant discipline
• Google Adwords and Analytics certified is an asset
• Extensive knowledge of online marketing trends and techniques
• Ability to perform ROI analysis and identify tactics for constant improvement
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Familiarity with META tags, H1 tags, sitemaps, Alt tags and header/footer includes
• Familiarity with Hubspot is a plus
• HTML design skills using Dreamweaver, decent Photoshop skills and experience with CMS programs like Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal is a plus
• Ability to work well in a team or individually on multiple projects.
While certification in and of itself is pivotal, selecting the ideal source for training is also key. Morgan International represents leading international institutions and covers a wide range of programs for designations in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Human Resources and Facility Management. First established in 1995, Morgan extended its presence across 34 locations worldwide in just over a decade and services thousands of candidates per year for the following programs: CPA, CFA®, CMA, CIA®, CTP, PHR®/SPHR®, CSCP, DipIFR, IFRS, CFM®, FMP® and the Professional Diploma in Marketing (including workshops and in-house training).
- Job Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Lebanon
- Nationality: Lebanon
- Degree: Bachelor's degree