Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
A skillful and dedicated individual with broad experience in coordination, planning and administration, who can render support to the daily operational and administrative tasks to GM.
• Perform all secretarial and administrative duties; and maintain the highest standards of business ethics on all matters/dealings.
• Liaison diligently with all Corporate/Business Unit Heads, major clients, suppliers etc., on various daily issues/tasks, and handle them in an appropriate/amicable manner.
• Prepare and manage correspondence, receive mails and ensure smooth and effective communication to and from Senior Management.
• Execute support services including answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving administrative problems.
• Handle the responsibility for daily communication including maintenance of calendar and appointments.
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
• Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency and accuracy whilst building and maintaining effective communication at all times.
• Maintain annual records, reports, recommendations and other internal communication documents.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Fluency in English & Arabic Language.
English & Arabic Typing skills.
Proficient in MS with excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
Additional knowledge in SAP/ERP platform is an added advantage.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Experience: Min.5years experience in the same field out of 3 years as Executive Secretary to GM in a large organization.
Only highly experienced professionals with excellent organizational & leadership skills with a win-win attitude may send their resumes to: E-mail: or Fax: 03-8147002.
Our Client, a renowned holding company with various business units ranging from Construction, Oil & Gas Services, Building Materials, Electrical Supplies, Logistics, Real Estate to Financial Investments, based in Al-Khobar - Saudi Arabia, is now looking for ambitious & professional leaders to join their business Group.
- Job Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7