Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Nahhal Printing Press
1.Oversee all aspects of general office coordination.
2. Maintain office calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings.
3. Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency
4. Maintain all Accounting coordination with the Accounting Dept.
5. Responsible of the coordination with the HR Dept regarding the employees’ attendance, payroll & employee relations.
6. Interact with clients, vendors and visitors.
7. Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
8. Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including
faxes and email.
9. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine
10. Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to,
bookkeeping, copying, faxing mailing and filing.
11. File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports.
12. Coordinate and maintain records.
1. Computer literate. (Microsoft Office).
2. Good writing, analytical and problem‐solving skills in English + French + Arabic
3. Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration.
4. Excellent Communications skills
5. Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not
limited to, computers, Telephone systems, copiers and facsimile machines.
Bachelor's degree/higher diploma
- Job Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry: Administration
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1
- Residence Location: Lebanon
- Nationality: Lebanon
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma