Estimation & Pricing Coordinator
Parsons International Limited
•Supports proposal development and confirmation process, specifically fee development.
• Assesses the type of tender, client and closing date of tender
• Reviews tender documents assessing scope, risks involved, tender complexity and provides feedback
• Calculates a final figure for the estimated cost, supplemented by adjustments for overheads and profit, and presenting a tender price
• 8 years estimating experience on various types of water, wastewater, and infrastructure type projects.
• Degree qualified
• Fluent in English
• Working knowledge of Excel
• An eye for detail and accuracy with numbers
• Proven ability to work under pressure, multi tasking including flexibility to switch between tasks, together with the capacity to plan and prioritize workloads to meet tender deadlines
The Parsons Corporation, headquartered in Pasadena, California is one of the world's largest international engineering, procurement, and construction organizations. Parsons is a recognized leader in ground transportation, aviation, infrastructure, water, wastewater, environmental, oil and gas, petroleum processing, chemical, power, pulp and paper industries, as well as government, industrial, community development.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career