Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
English language Teacher (Bilingual & Native)
•Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
• Use relevant technology to support instruction.
• Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
• Provide appropriate feedback on work.
• Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
• Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs.
• Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws and regulations.
• Prepare required reports on students and activities.
• Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
• Apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary.
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
• Develop schemes of work and lesson plans.
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
• Prepare classroom for class activities.
Good Computer skills
- Job Location: Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Education/Training
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen