Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Gulf Liquid Factory
• Carry out routine inspections to assess the availability and operation of systems as part of a wider FM team inspection to utilise all facilities.
• Provide support to ZAPIA operational teams
• Timely perform all planned preventative maintenance (PPMs). For all electrical equipment and systems equipment and related systems Including but not limited to:- switch gears, control panels, switches, lighting internal and external, and small power
• Respond to work orders issued by the Department
• Document all work carried out and performance data of installed systems
• Update PPM Schedules and provide feedback on all work issued.
• Implement as instructed modifications to electrical systems and controls
• Incorporate safe working practices, systems and associated materials in carrying out all work.
• Provide supervision to all general laborers assigned to each task.
Ensure organizational QA/QC and health and safety procedures are followed site wide and for each project. Prepare reports as required
Good experience in a similar position
Good communication skills
- Job Location: Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Industrial
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Support Services
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Certification / diploma