Electrical Engineer (Tendering and Application)
The person will complete all tendering process (generator selection, design review, installation review and production audit) for all assigned customers and territories.
* Provide efficient & effective application engineering & product information support to customers and company employees covering all areas of company Sales business.
* Guide customers through power station component installation requirements at design stage by providing information on PowerGen Guidelines / theory calculations / product issues.
* Checking customer designs, drawings, schemes, plans, programs and codes.
* Provide quotation and suggestions for possible alternative explaining the benefit to the client (cost/technical/delivery).
* Ensure new power station and products conforms to relevant regulations, guidelines, rules, and safety directives.
* Write and publish Technical Papers and articles.
* Advice on installation guidelines & product troubleshooting.
* Create and document company structures / Project Bill of Materials in line with business & customer requirements.
* Keep abreast of product updates, tools, development in technology and installation guidelines for all relevant market sectors.
*Should have an Electrical Engineering Degree.
*Background work experience of 3-5 years within the Power generation, ideally in the MV power stations components and design.
*General understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering required.
*Must be fluent in both English and Arabic languages.
*Must be willing to travel as required supporting the Company business.
*Should be methodical & practical approach to problem solving.
*Must be able to work both as part of a team or independently.
*Must have the ability to manage multiple projects.
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
Jubaili Bros. LLC
Jubaili Bros is a leading supplier of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The Company was established based upon a simple philosophy; to be the best at satisfying customer's electro-mechanical needs. Our Strength is being able to offer an extensive range of premium quality Diesel Power Generators (10 to 2200 KVA) Open & Silent - powered by Perkins and Lister Petter Engines, Power for Rent, Mobile Light Towers, 24/7 After Sales Service and a complete range of Genuine Spare Parts over a wide geographic coverage, enabling us to fulfill our customers' requirements and this is what makes Jubaili Bros YOUR PARTNER IN POWER.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Energy; Mechanical; Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma