Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Electrical Engineer (Tendering and Application)
The person will complete all tendering process (generator selection, design review, installation review and production audit) for all assigned customers and territories.
* Provide efficient & effective application engineering & product information support to customers and company employees covering all areas of company Sales business.
* Guide customers through power station component installation requirements at design stage by providing information on PowerGen Guidelines / theory calculations / product issues.
* Checking customer designs, drawings, schemes, plans, programs and codes.
* Provide quotation and suggestions for possible alternative explaining the benefit to the client (cost/technical/delivery).
* Ensure new power station and products conforms to relevant regulations, guidelines, rules, and safety directives.
* Write and publish Technical Papers and articles.
* Advice on installation guidelines & product troubleshooting.
* Create and document company structures / Project Bill of Materials in line with business & customer requirements.
* Keep abreast of product updates, tools, development in technology and installation guidelines for all relevant market sectors.
*Should have an Electrical Engineering Degree.
*Background work experience of 3-5 years within the Power generation, ideally in the MV power stations components and design.
*General understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering required.
*Must be fluent in both English and Arabic languages.
*Must be willing to travel as required supporting the Company business.
*Should be methodical & practical approach to problem solving.
*Must be able to work both as part of a team or independently.
*Must have the ability to manage multiple projects.
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
Jubaili Bros. LLC
Jubaili Bros is a leading supplier of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The Company was established based upon a simple philosophy; to be the best at satisfying customer's electro-mechanical needs. Our Strength is being able to offer an extensive range of premium quality Diesel Power Generators (10 to 2200 KVA) Open & Silent - powered by Perkins and Lister Petter Engines, Power for Rent, Mobile Light Towers, 24/7 After Sales Service and a complete range of Genuine Spare Parts over a wide geographic coverage, enabling us to fulfill our customers' requirements and this is what makes Jubaili Bros YOUR PARTNER IN POWER.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Energy; Mechanical; Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma