Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Focus Career HR and Recruitment Consultants
Develop, test, and supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, or scientific use.
• Perform calculations to establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
• Collect data relating to commercial and residential development, and power systems to determine operating efficiency of electrical systems.
• Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply electrical theory to engineering projects.
• Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
• Investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend solutions.
• Discuss with engineers and customers existing engineering projects and products.
• Investigate and test competitors' products.
• Maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
• Design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
• Coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, and customer requirements.
• Inspect completed installations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
• Oversee project implementation efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
• Write reports regarding existing engineering projects.
• Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
• Conduct field surveys and study graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
• Plan layout of electric power generating plants and stations.
• Assist in developing project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
• Budget, estimate material and construction costs.
• Must have knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software.
• Knowledge of algebra, geometry, calculus, arithmetic, and statistics.
• Knowledge of design techniques, and tools involved in production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and telecommunications systems.
• Knowledge of engineering science and technology and be fluent in both English and Arabic.
• Knowledge of laws, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical, electrical, atomic and sub- atomic structures and processes.
• Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques.
• Must be able to determine causes of operating errors and take quick decisions what to do about it.
• Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
Focus Career HR & Recruitment Consultants is a Kuwait based organisation with its sister concern Focus HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd. an Indian registered Recruiting Company with ISO Certification BV 9001:2008, well set and well structured as per international standards in Cochin and having associate offices in major cities of India.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen