Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Door Solutions Sales Representative, Qatar
• Achieve / exceed agreed bookings /sales targets for project specification sales.
• Develop and maintain relationships with target customers through a consultative selling approach and regular call pattern to drive conversion of specifications and achieve AOP goals.
• Support demand creation activity by networking with architects/ major contractors to support specification on major projects
• Proactively and constructively analyse customer accounts to determine potential for both present and future needs.
• Support business partner initiatives to maximize sales results. Co-ordinate with business partners to create demand, develop/execute strategy and successfully convert specifications and close orders. Participate in joint sales calls and training; attend local, regional and/or national trade shows and association meetings.
• Maintain excellent industry/territory knowledge by reviewing and understanding market data of competitive activity. Adapt to change in marketplace.
• Maintain and utilize CRM tool for sales reporting and to communicate sales activities.
• Ensure proper customers and partners are adequately trained on new and existing product
• Develop effective sales plans to include competitor displacement that support sales objectives
• Generate new business through effective prospecting and lead follow-up
• Effective sales planning & forecasting.
• Identify cross-selling opportunities and involve appropriate company personnel to achieve win.
• Maintain and submit timely and accurate reports in accordance with agreed format & frequency
• Adhere to the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct in representing self and the company.
• Maintain awareness of all company policies, guidelines and procedures and ensure compliance
• Be an active member of the sales team
• Influencing skills to build strong relationships with external customers/ sound account management skills
• Results orientated with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
• Relevant security industry experience essential with knowledge of both mechanical & electronic product
• Knowledge of core domestic markets and customers preferable
• Commercial acumen with intense customer focus
• The ability to identify key stakeholders in a decision making process
• Good negotiating skills to achieve ‘win win’ deals with our customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities with multiple projects and strict time constraints
• Self motivated with a pro-active approach to problem solving
• Territory management and forward planning skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Maintain knowledge of applicable codes
• Maintain industry certifications where applicable
• Current driving license
• Fluency in English
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Manufacturing
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree