Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Division Manager – Laboratory
Will be responsible for develops and implements division specific sales, and marketing goals, strategies and tactics, and is responsible for overall profitable sales performance within an assigned division.
The Division Manager will work to develops brand/brands position, messaging, and direction and establishes service standard that respects targeted market. The Division Manager is responsible for continual sales growth and development, utilizing and influencing available corporate resources to achieve objectives.
- BSc degree or related field is required.
- Competitive experience in Laboratory products at the collegiate level is desired.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in regional sales or product category
- Management with a quantifiable track record of meeting or exceeding objectives
- Exhibited ability to understand, navigate, and engage core market stakeholder.
- Superior leadership skills with proven ability to train and develop sales team.
- The ability to work through others to accomplish objectives excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Good at follow through and responsiveness to market opportunities.
- Analyse and develop overall sales channel strategy and objectives for assigned division.
- Conduct detailed analysis of sales performance and initiate action where performance does not meet expectations and where opportunities exist to increase sales.
- Determine brand/category market position and direction of marketing message.
- Lead all division specific sales efforts to achieve objectives.
- Recommend marketing tactics to achieve sales strategy.
- Champion new product idea generation, development, and launch.
- Consult on annual division pricing analysis with sales management authority regarding product/feature changes, escalating customer/dealer problems, and other related brand-specific issues as determined.
- Integrate division strategies within overall corporate sales plan.
- Must be able to work with employees at all levels of the company.
- Must be able to maintain an approachable demeanour even in stressful situations
- Up to 50-60% travel by car or air.
Only highly experienced professionals with excellent organizational & leadership skills with a win-win attitude may send their resume to:
Our Client, a renowned holding company with various business units ranging from Construction, Oil & Gas Services, Building Materials, Electrical Supplies, Logistics, Real Estate to Financial Investments, based in Al-Khobar - Saudi Arabia, is now looking for ambitious & professional leaders to join their business Group.
- Job Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Medical/Hospital
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Gender: Male