Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Director of Business Development - Middle East & Africa
Souktel Mobile Solutions
Your Job: The Director of Business Development - Middle East/Africa will lead Souktel’s regional sales and marketing team, driving aggressive expansion into these key markets. You’ll also help shape our corporate growth strategy and build high-value partnerships with mobile networks, HR firms, and other clients.
This position is full-time, based in Ramallah, Palestine, with frequent travel to locations in the Middle East and Africa. The Director of Business Development reports directly to the CEO, and may be responsible for managing additional sales and marketing staff. Compensation is competitive and includes stock options.
• Identify new business prospects in the Middle East/Africa telecom and HR sectors.
• Lead sales pitch creation and delivery to new prospective clients, leveraging key market data.
• Negotiate deal terms and pricing models; structure ongoing engagements and ensure timely deal closure.
• Play a key role in shaping corporate growth strategy.
• Manage sales pipeline, CRM system, and prospect forecasting.
• Help create new sales/marketing materials for key Souktel client segments.
• Manage key high-value Souktel client accounts and special projects.
• Represent Souktel at key regional events (such as the World Economic Forum for the Middle East).
• Serve as a spokesperson for Souktel products and services to international media outlets.
• MBA from a top-tier business school, with a focus on multiple regional markets: US, Europe, Middle East, Africa.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience leading sales/marketing teams in the mobile telecom and/or HR & recruitment sectors, in the Middle East/Africa region.
• Proven sales experience at the CXO level, ideally to CEOs/CTOs.
• Native proficiency in English. Excellent professional English writing skills.
• Fluent spoken Arabic (Levant dialect preferred).
• Strong public presentation skills; comfortable in high-pressure public settings.
• Ability to work independently, without direct daily supervision.
• Passion for travel to Souktel project sites in locations across the Middle East and Africa.
• Degree in computer science and/or knowledge of mobile software development cycles.
• Proficient spoken/written French.
- Job Location: West Bank, Palestine
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Joining Date: 2013-01-02
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: West Bank, Palestine
- Degree: Higher diploma