Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Data Analyst | Al Futtaim Motors | Dubai
Al Futtaim Group
About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises, AF Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centres throughout the UAE.
About the Job:
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst (Customer & Employee Engagement) who will be responsible for:
- On-going analysis of customer and employee engagement information, obtained from a variety of sources, It involves development and preparation of information products for the Engagement Manager. It requires the ability to analyze all data from conceptualization through presentation of the data. It requires proficiency with analytical tools (SAS, Excel), knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software, strong communication skills and a strong commitment to and affinity for delivering the highest level of customer service.
- Produce critical reports viewed by senior management and Board of Directors.
- Coordinate and manage projects such as documentation of communications, commitments and actions taken, time management on projects to avoid delays, meet desired expectations etc.
- Perform complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing requests.
- Use and support database applications and analytical tools:
evaluate data quality, applications, and functions, produce output, and maintain operation.
- Develop awareness of and familiarity with issues and events affecting different divisions.
- Contribute to team effort.
- Provide high level of customer service.
Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
- Ensure compliance to set policies and procedures
- Ensure the system meets the requirements of the business
- Provide the Engagement Manager with accurate information to support strategy change.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing, Statistics, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Previous Data Analyst experience is a must
- Must have 5+ years of systems experience, data analysis, decision support, including demonstrated proficiency with analytical software.
- SAP R3 and SAP HCM experience a plus.
- Strong reporting and data management skills using SAP-based or related database reporting tools.
- Solid data analysis experience and business acumen.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills including identifying root cause and propose corrective and preventive action.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to manage workload.
- Time management & organisational skills - analyses and prioritizes opportunities, successfully balances proactive versus reactive, maintains high level of customer touch time. Handles multiple tasks quickly without forfeiting quality, methodically follow-up, able to efficiently process large amount of information for future use.
- Accountability - takes ownership to meet and exceed stretched goals, strong work ethic, tenacious, makes and keeps commitments.
- Strategic planning skills- creates and communicates a clear, customer focussed and growth-oriented strategy and well defined action plan for each Business Unit.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills - takes proactive measures to generate results.
- Knowledge of SAP and advanced Excel skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
Behavioural Competencies :
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain trusted relationships
- High degree of accountability
- Demonstrated experience
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
- Job Location: UAE
- Company Industry: Accounting/Auditing; Marketing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career