Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Creative Web Developer
WSI Internet Consulting
We are the leaders in internet marketing and web design services, and we are currently looking for a Creative Web Developer to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all web development projects and must have an exciting digital portfolio that proves design capability and technical proficiency. The right candidate would need to be an all-rounder with a pleasant personality, great communication skills, and a keen drive to learn. The candidate must have a background in ASP.Net and PHP development and be well versed with designing websites. Proficient use of Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver is necessary for the position. The candidate would preferably be a computer science / IT graduate.
Key skills required for this post include:
• Design (Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver)
• Quality Assurance (Testing, W3C Validation)
• Business Communication (Communicating with clients, vendors)
• Project management (scheduling, resource allocation)
• Development life cycle (SDLC)
• Time management and organization
Key areas of responsibility:
• Development tasks in ASP.Net, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.
• Creative design using Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver
• Ability to communicate and work well with offshore development teams to meet required deliverables
• Ensuring that assigned tasks and projects are completed on-scope, on-quality and on-time
• Assist in the definition and implementation of standards and best practices
• Assist in the management of web projects and liaison with clients during development phases
• Quality assurance and testing of deliverables
• Contribution to other business activities to ensure project completion and team success
• Superior organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (English and Arabic)
• Experience in all phases of web project implementation lifecycle
• Demonstrated experience and strong skills in a wide range of technologies and development approaches
• Proven experience in.NET framework
• Active interest in emerging technologies, and experienced ability to learn new skills and technologies
• Experience with relational databases and strong experience with real-world multi-tiered, client server applications
• Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical/implementation levels
• Working knowledge of the IT industry
• Superior organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Desire to learn and succeed
Working days / hours : Sunday-Thursday, 8am-6pm.
WSI (We Simplify the Internet), the world''s largest Internet Consulting Company. Specializing in the small and medium-sized market space, WSI provides advanced Internet marketing services and technologies that deliver maximum return on investment for businesses the world over.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career