Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Giza Systems Egypt
• Develop overall Sales & Marketing strategy for the Country & ensure the development of supporting strategies by account & LOB, (working with LOB Heads)
• Develop the annual business plan budget and targets for the Country
• Ensure annual country plans are developed by account
• Identify new potential opportunities for existing products in Country
• Ensure the implementation & development of strong sales processes in Country and accounts (with authority levels defined)
• Determine which accounts to develop & size of account teams
• Ensure the ongoing maintenance & development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
• Ensure appropriate marketing & pricing strategies are developed by account
• Maximize and monitor overall country sales forecasts against budgets, success of bids, customer satisfaction, account management effectiveness etc
• Monitor overall country competitive situation, opportunities and threats by account
• Ultimate escalation point for any country customer complaints issues (working with appropriate LOB Heads)
• Develop appropriate country marketing plans (eg. events, local presentations)
• Responsible for any on-site operations in Country (eg. premises, local purchasing & contracting, local support functions, local employee relations & communications etc)
• Accountable to any in-country legal entity shareholders - attending Board meetings, ensuring financial compliance with local reporting requirements etc
• Provides effective team management - managing performance, providing motivational leadership, communication & feedback etc
• Provide feedback to in-country project teams
Education :Bachelor of Engineering with a Specialization in Mechatronics, Electrical, Communication or power Engineering.
- Business Administration accreditation is an asset
- 15 to 20 years experience in a similar industry of which at least the last 5 years in a similar managerial post.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent negotiations skills and communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client relations.
- Excellent English and Arabic business writing skills.
- Strong business sense combined with a solid technical knowledge.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office. - Very good command of English.
- Job location will be Egypt, Gulf & West East & Central Africa (WECA) .
Engineering with a Specialization in Mechatronics, Electrical, Communication or power Engineering.
- Job Location: Egypt
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Computer/Software
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma