Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Cosmetics Training Manager
1. Training manager's the most basic responsibility is to focus people toward performance of work activities to achieve desired outcomes
2. Planning: This step involves mapping out exactly how to achieve a particular goal. Like albatool organization's goal is to improve company sales.
3. The training manager first needs to decide which steps are necessary to accomplish that goal. These steps may include increasing advertising, inventory, and sales staff. These necessary steps are developed into a plan. When the plan is in place, the training manager can follow it to accomplish the goal of improving company sales.
4. Controlling: After the other elements are in place, a training manager's job is not finished. He needs to continuously check results against goals and take any corrective actions necessary to make sure that his area's plans remain on track.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Identify “core competencies” of workforce with General Manager.
2. Identifying training and development needs within an organization.
3. Training and development managers and specialists conduct and supervise training and development programs for employees. Increasingly, management recognizes that training offers a way of developing skills, enhancing productivity and quality of work, and building loyalty to the firm. Training is widely accepted as a method of improving employee morale, but this is only one of the reasons for its growing importance.
4. Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
5. Planning the training title.
6. Make training plan monthly, quarterly.
7. Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
8. Organize training plan approved.
9. Evaluating training and development programs.
10. Design “development way” for each position.
11. Communicate career development to all employees.
12. Check competency of each employee as requirements.
13. Identify development plan for each employee.
14. Appraisal competency of employee periodically.
15. Identify quality of workforce as requirements.
16. Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
17. Considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets.
Education & Exp. required
a Master’s degree with minimum 7 years of experience
Special Skills Required For Quality
• Being an excellent trainer and leader
• Being able to inspire and motivate
• Have good planning, presentation, time and project management skills
• Being professional, ethical and persuasive
• Being strategic, analytical, critical and creative
• Knowledge and expertise in training and instructional methods
• Being able to utilize presentation, computer and software applications or equipment
• Being innovative and a visionary
• Being able to develop training curriculum, documentation or manuals.
Our story began more than (50) years ago through the passion of Mr. Yves Roucher towards plants and environment, as botanic world is our only source of inspiration. We are proud to be the owners of our own field which through we get our botanic extracts as we use these natural ingredient in our products throughout natural extraction processes. Our factories go hand by hand with our plants fields to protect our environment through a variety of drastic standards and measures to participate in our role to keep our planet inhabitable for us and our generations, as our factories are certified for (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001). We managed to accomplish this throughout:
• 20 teams of researchers.
• 1100 botanic extracts.
• 20 new active ingredients every year.
• More tan 50 families to help us testing our products dermatological to ensure the efficient results and the safety of our products.
We support our customers throughout cancelling the unnecessary costs for packaging by using recycled and refillable containers. Also we helped to plant 5 million trees in the year 2009. Our products do not contain any ingredients of animal origin, and we have stopped animal testing since the year 1989.
Where are we found?
• 1,600 stores and beauty salons world wide.
• Present in 5 continents, 80 countries, with an average of 30 million consumers served by 15,000 employees’ world wide.
• 700 products in the assortment, 300 million products manufactured each year in our certified factories.
• 2007 turnover of 1.2 billion euro.
• No. 1 turnover & volume in 2007.
From here the story continues throughout the world, you are invited to explore the world of botanic beauty presented to you by YVES ROUCHER.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Fashion Design; Healthcare, other; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Master's degree