Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Ministry of Labor
# Job Description:
Copywriters are required to generate slogans, audio scripts and words for advertising visuals and handle all aspects of written communications with in social media Department; to translate a variety of documents including contracts from English into Arabic and vice versa . They team up with MOL professional’s team of the same area such as an art director and a creative team. These workers specialize in different sectors such as print, online, TV, radio, direct mail, among others.
• Draft, Write or Amend texts &/or press releases to become SM savvy and Web 2.0 acceptable
• Translates all communications material.
• Assists in Public Relations activities inside and outside MOl premises, assisting with arrangements as directed.
• Performs other similar or related duties such as assisting in translation of professional research papers and proofreading typed translated work originating from both in-house translation services and specialist external bureaus, employed from time to time to cope with peak work load or technical translation.
• Prepares formal speeches when required for various functions in Arabic and English.
• Drafts / updates content in Arabic and English for official MOl website, liaising with website manager
• Overseeing production phase.
• Presenting initial ideas to develop.
• Attending or holding meetings with account executives, at which time the manager requirements and core messages are discussed.
• Exploring different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in MOl with the creative team.
• Preparing drafts of different initial options for the creative director. They may either be rejected or developed into workable concepts.
• Once a few options have been finalized by the team, preparing them in the form of a story board to be presented to the manager.
• Assists Department on any ad hoc responsibilities as directed.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being creative.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Being self-motivated and proactive.
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Being able to work to strict deadlines.
• Having good research skills
• Being able to deal with criticism.
• Being able to analysis and effective dialogue.
• Good knowledge in computer programs.
• Strong communication skills in both languages.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma in linguistics or in any related field.
# Job-Specific Skills:
- Working Overtime may be required in order to meet project deadlines.
- Travel may be required in/out KSA.
- Joining Date: Immediate.
- Male or Female.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Government Sector
- Company Type: Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma