Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort
Key Tasks & Duties:
• Supervise and coordinate all works related to electrical controls, equipment and related electrical systems planned preventative maintenance (PPMs). Including but not limited to:- lighting, fixtures and fittings, circuitry, distribution panels, switchgear, high and low voltage systems, fire /security protection and detection systems, access control systems, stand by generators (fixed and mobile) and uninterruptible power systems(UPS).
• Supervise and report on all planned preventative maintenance (PPMs). Including but not limited to:- Fire Fighting and Alarm Systems, Lifts, UPS, Generators, Access Control, CCTV, BMS.
• Manages day to day contractor service levels, contractor problems/issues, and contractor performance.
• Respond to reactive electrical issues reported to the Department.
• Allocate staff to minor projects across the Site.
• Implement as requested modifications to the electrical systems.
• Incorporate safe working practices, systems and associated materials in carrying out all electrical work.
• Provide overall supervision to all general labourers, electrician assistants and outsourced service providers assigned to each task.
• Ensure organisational QA/QC and health and safety procedures are followed site wide and for each project.
• Prepare various reports as required
• Diploma/ Certificate in Electrical Engineering
• 10 years experience in Electrical installation, maintenance and controls
• UAE Electrical Regulations and Compliance requirements
• UAE Building Regulations
• Microsoft Office package; Excel, Word, MS Project
• Ability to prepare circuitry diagrams and schematics of basic electrical systems
• Ability to prepare electrical material estimates.
• Proficiency in reading and interpreting building drawings and specifically in detail electrical layouts
• Ability to read and interpret electrical meters and associated testing equipment
• Ability to function effectively as part of a wider multi disciplinary team.
• UAE Driver’s License
- Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
- Company Industry: Government Sector
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates