Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Coop / Intership Training
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
We’re looking for young Saudi graduates (Males/Females) who are pursuing their academic studies from top universities in Saudi and are aiming to complete their coop/internship training to earn their degree.
We are interested in graduates who are currently pursuing academic subjects in the following domains: Engineering (Computers, SW, Telecom, Electronics, etc..), Computer Science, IT, MIS, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any other technical or business related studies;
Projects and specific work assignments across several of HP’s business units will broaden your understanding of IT industry and will enable you to make important choices about your future career direction. Additionally you will also benefit in gaining the following skills during your internship training:
Interpersonal skills: The ability to work well with people.
Flexibility: Capable of adjusting to rapid change.
Team Player: Ability to be a collaborative and to be a reliable team member.
Analytical Abilities: Possessing an eye for detail.
Communication: Having the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in an international environment .
Commitment: The dedication to achieve goals and being result-oriented.
Personality: Possessing an attitude fueled with positive-thinking.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets. Our key areas include:
• Infrastructure - Building on the product innovations of the past year, like our Helion Cloud portfolio, Apollo water-cooled super computers, and OneView, the best converged infrastructure tool on the market.
• Services - Continuing to lead in Virtual Private Cloud and growing our Strategic Enterprise Services, including cloud, enterprise security, analytics and data management, and app modernization.
• Software - Continuing to develop the critical tools that reveal hidden insights and drive business outcomes at incredible speed and scale.
• HP Financial Services - By leveraging its HP Financial Services capability, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be well positioned to create unique technology deployment models for customers and partners based on their specific business needs.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Type: Internship
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Student/Internship
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 0
- Residence Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia