Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Contact Center Executive
To respond to customers’ contacts (phone, e-mail, fax & SMS), register their requests and respond to their inquiries as per company standards; and ensure providing excellent customer service and convenience to our customers
Major duties include but not limited to,
• Handle Incoming Phone Calls
• Resolve standard customers requests and route issues that require follow-up to Customer service Team
• Communicates customer inquiries/messages/feedback to teams and sales owners
• Provide satisfactory service to customers
• English proficiency
• Computer Proficiency: MS office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
• Phone Handling Skills
Aramex is a provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. Established in 1982 as an express operator, the company rapidly transformed itself into a global brand recognized for its customized services and innovative multi-product offering.
Aramex is well known for setting new standards and meeting global challenges; in January 1997, Aramex became the first Arab-based international company to trade its shares on the NASDAQ stock exchange. After five years of successful trading, Aramex returned to private ownership in February 2002 and continued to expand and excel as a privately owned company, establishing global alliances and gaining stronger brand recognition. In June 2005 Aramex went public on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM). Today, the Aramex network encompasses more than 300 offices and employs over 7,500 people offering comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions to both retail and wholesale customers worldwide.
Aramex also is the first company in the region to release an audited sustainability report that showcases its commitment to its key stakeholders, the community and the environment. Aramex has set an ambitious target in its report to be the first carbon neutral global company in the industry.
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Shipping
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Customer Service
- Number of Vacancies: 6
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 1
- Residence Location: Jordan
- Nationality: Jordan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree