Construction Project Manager for ( Towers , Hotels , Malls ...)
Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
Ensure that construction activities move according to pre-determined schedule.
Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
Periodic inspection of construction sites.
Ensure project documents are complete.
Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
- Good Knowledge about site construction activities, (Civil, Architect, Mechanic, ....).
- Primavera, AutoCAD, MS Office.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Resourceful team player.
- Good management abilities
Civil / Architectural Engineering
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Joining Date: 2013-07-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma