Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Commercial Executive - Africa
Salary: USD 39,000 per year / 13 x USD 3,000
Benefits: western apartment, private health insurance, 4 weeks holiday per annum
Bonus: discretionary, performance related, annual bonus
THE COMPANY is a successful lottery and sports betting operator, managing 16 national divisions across Africa and beyond. The company is fast growing, has doubled in size over the last 3 years, and has plans for further expansion. The company is globally recognised as a start-up specialist for gaming operations in emerging markets.
An excellent opportunity for a talented sales / marketing professional who is looking for a challenging role and has the potential to become Commercial Manager.
The role is to deliver on-going growth across our product portfolio (Lottery Games). You’ll be working with relevant stakeholders on answering these questions amongst others:
• What does it take to get a punter to play a certain product? What level of support do they need?
• What is the model for how potential punters learn about and start to use a product of our portfolio?
• How do we reactivate customers and keep them active? How do we increase customer’s activity and engagement?
• How do we take what has worked in one region and apply it to other regions? What are the regional differences that need to be applied to campaigns?
• What is the concept to recruit vendors (retailer, resellers and agents) and to increase sales network performance?
• How do we motivate engagement of sales and merchandiser teams, to sell our products? What can we do to encourage the co-workers of vendors / retailers to promote our games?
• Team Recruitment - training, briefing and supervision
• Sales Network Management - business allocation - vendor recruitment, training, briefing and supervision
• Planning - sales (roll-out) and marketing budget (promotional planning)
• Sales Admististration - recording and analysis of sales / contact data
• Technical Organisation (logistic planning)
• Finance Administration - budget control
• Reporting - Ongoing Liaison with Operations-, Finance- and IT Manager
a) Will be educated to degree level, have a background in: Franchise, Retail, or FMCG / CPG Sales Network Management, with at least three to four years' man-management experience
b) Will be an excellent communicator with proven planning, business start-up / retail roll-out and operational management skills, delivering sustainable business growth.
c) Will be an independent thinker, a quick learner, motivator, and have good problem-solving skills.
d) Will have proven experience in team recruitment, training / briefing and supervision.
e) Will have a proven record as department leader / manager.
Desirable but not essential skills:
a) Will have working experience in emerging market environments.
b) Will have start-up / retail roll-out experience
c) Bilingual: English / French
d) Will have a good knowledge of the leisure / entertainment - gaming industry.
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Nationality: Lebanon