Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Chief Marketing Officer
The Chief Marketing Officer is responsible for online marketing efforts and editorial content on the website.
Based in Dubai, UAE, we are currently looking to hire a fantastic Chief Marketing Officer. This role will be responsible for the distribution of the company’s message across channels to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives.
We are looking for a self-starter with 5+ years of Marketing Management with Agency experience and who has been directly responsible for developing and managing an online product. You will be responsible for driving PR, digital marketing programs, from strategy through execution, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, creative development, social media, mobile, Search Engine Marketing and Optimization and web content strategy. In addition, you will be responsible for all RihlaPrime communication with the our valued customers and build the RihlaPrime brand. You will seek out new, innovative, effective & efficient ways to deliver messaging such as mobile devices & video. Due to the wide range of responsibilities, we are looking for a Manager that can manage several projects, 6-7 direct reports and vendors at a time.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the customer acquisition & retention strategy for the company.
- Oversee all RihlaPrime communications with the end user and build the RihlaPrime brand
- Supervise the team responsible for editorial content FOR PR, on the website, blog, and social media.
- Drive website strategy and work with the tech team to develop the website and enhance user experience
- Supervise creative development
- Oversee paid advertising efforts Facebook, Google Adwords, and affiliate relationships.
- Own the key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
The CMO will report directly to the CEO.
So, if you are a Marketing Officer, and this looks like a challenge that gets you excited, please apply today!
Here is the technical experience we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years as a product manager for an online brand/product
- Experience having primary revenue responsibility for a product
- Manage a team of 6-7 direct reports plus vendors
- Manage several projects at a time
- Online customer acquisition & retention experience
- experience managing PR efforts, both internal and external agency management
- Paid advertising: the Facebook platform, Google Adwords, and affiliate relationships
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Building social media presence
- Measuring results of campaigns to optimize performance (i.e. funnel tracking and a/b testing)
- Experience working directly with engineers
- Experience with mobile technology
- Graphic design experience is strongly preferred
- Arabic is not required, but is also preferred
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Joining Date: 2012-09-15
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Executive/Director
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma