Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Certified Cisco Voice Instructor
Equinox Middle East
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
1) Deliver all relevant/ assigned tracks as per the set schedule.
2) Provide support to Technology team in IT projects as per scope of work and budgeted time.
1. Achieves the required certification level as per the business needs.
2. Studies and qualifies himself for new introductions of classes/ topics, ensures practical coverage of all the course labs, and announces readiness to Head of Training.
3. Delivers course tracks as per schedule.
4. Develops Boot Camp material and ensures its regular updates with the latest technologies. Also develops non-scheduled customized courses based on client requirements.
5. Researches regularly new technologies to ensure covering all participants’ queries.
6. Issues a biweekly Individual Status Report with updates on progress of work and submits to Head of Training for review.
7. Prepares and issues a weekly report with the problems encountered during the course; technical problems, material problems, logistics and organizational problem etc
8. Ensures Lab equipment and devices are up and running efficiently before the start of any course. Also responsible for equipment safety in cases when shipment is required to client premises.
9. Issues an Internal technical Event Report on monthly basis.
10. Responsible for knowledge transfer to the new instructors upon assignment
1. Provide support to Technology team in implementation and cosultancy projects.
2. Designs and implements -fulfill support requests in implementation projects and carry on the work as per the approved scope of work, ensuring a tested and functional solution, also responsible for the timely delivery and quality of the final deliverable to the client.
3. Trains System Owner on implemented technical work, provides troubleshooting and technical advice upon client request.
1) B.Sc. in Communication Engineering Preferred or a graduate from any discipline conditional a solid IT background
2) Valid Cisco CCNA/CCNA Voice and CCVP/CCNP Voice certification
3) Candidate must be proficient in Cisco training delivery and exploration course content with at least 2 years of experience in training field.
4) Candidate must be an active Cisco instructor and have a valid Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI) status.
5) Candidate will need to pass a pre-test to assess his technical and academic connection knowledge before being invited for an in-person full day evaluation.
Equinox International is a technology leader with a complete portfolio of solutions to meet the mission-critical objectives of enterprises and service providers. Its solutions allow clients to manage their networks smarter, decrease the total cost of ownership and increase the availability and robustness of their infrastructures.
Based in Cairo with offices in U.A.E. and Saudi Arabia, Equinox International delivers consistently high levels of customer service to its 150 plus clients throughout the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. Working closely with key partners such as Cisco, NetScout, Infoblox and many others, allows Equinox International to offer an unrivaled level of expertise and experience in the multifaceted industry of IT.
Visit our website at http://www.EquinoxME.com for more details.
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2012-09-15
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma