Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT POSITIONS
Australian College of Kuwait
ACK is seeking experienced, highly motivated Business Development Professionals to be part of its Corporate Training team to help in the procurement of new business and ongoing service and support to existing clients. This is a career development opportunity for a dedicated and dynamic person who is looking for a challenge within an excellent work environment.
The Business Development positions will be responsible for increasing ACK CT exposure in the business community and generation of sales. The position will report to Senior Manager Corporate Development & Engineering Consultancy.
Formal Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
• A minimum of 3 years experience in public relations, servicing key accounts and sales (in a training environment and/or significant contacts in oil and gas sector, retail and medical).
• Experience and/or significant contacts in the oil and gas sector.
• Minimum Diploma.
• Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint - Intermediate skills in Outlook and Excel
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
• Professional presentation skills.
• Experience in using Social Media for sales and marketing purposes.
To apply: E-mail CV, including the title of the position, Nationality, Date of Birth, and visa/residency status to .kw .
About ACK Corporate Training (ACK CT): ACK CT is a department of the Australian College of Kuwait providing professional development programs to business and industry in the public and private sectors. More information about ACK can be obtained from the webpage: www.ack.edu.kw.
Position is open until filled
The Australian College is a Kuwaiti owned business which uses multi-national management and instructors and operates in partnership with a number of Australian Universities and Technical Institutes to provide world-class vocational education for the first time in Kuwait. .The College operates from a purpose-built campus in Mishref, Kuwait, and attracts students from throughout the Gulf region. It offers a state of the art training facility from which to deliver a wide range of training programs.
ACK curriculum targets training in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Oil & Gas and Aviation) and Business Administration (Marketing, Management and Human Resources Management). It offers a unique model of two year full time Diploma + two year Degree qualification.
A Pre-Foundation Intensive English semester is available for students who need to build their basic English skills. A Foundation Year in Business Management or Engineering is available to prospective student who need to strengthen their existing English skills, build mathematics and science skills, as well as learn valuable study skills to ensure their success in their chosen Diploma program.
The Australian College of Kuwait aims to provide all staff with a happy, safe and inspiring work environment. The warm and friendly atmosphere among the staff at ACK is created by highly experienced staff from a variety of international backgrounds.
To find out more information about the Australian College of Kuwait go to www.ack.edu.kw
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma