Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
The job description of a Business Development Officer is to develop new business relationships, generate new sales leads and present CrysTelCall to potential clients through direct communication whether during face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Generating new opportunities in line with the company’s directions and sales targets.
• Assessing price elasticity and analyzing clients’ demands.
• Defining the outsourcing opportunities customizable for each client.
• Up-selling and cross-selling of services to existing clients.
• Defining the company’s advertising and promotional activities while measuring ROIs.
• Reporting and development of sales forecast.
• Preparing of presentations and financial proposals.
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
• 2-3 years of sales experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
• Have a sound knowledge of basic computer tools (e.g. Office suite, Internet, e-mail).
• Interpersonal skills.
• Patience and positive outlook.
• Ability to persuade.
• Ability to inspire trust.
• Organizational skills.
• Stress management skills.
• Sales oriented.
CrysTelCall is Jordan’s first independent, multilingual contact center that provides a full range of Inbound and Outbound contact services, consultancy, and business process outsourcing (BPO) customized to help clients attain measurable business results and enhance the value of their brands.
Based in Amman - Jordan, CrysTelCall aims at positioning itself as a leading contact center providing services to corporate clients worldwide, while allowing them to decrease operating costs, increase profits, assure business continuity and enhance customer relationships.
CrysTelCall’s backbone is dependent on its highly experienced professionals, their value added knowledge, superior infrastructure and cost-effective tools that help manage its client needs in a highly professional an secure manner, and adhering to the highest quality standards.
In addition, the company adopts the world’s most innovative solutions, state-of-the-art IP technologies and proven strategies to optimize customer relationships in an outsourcing solution.
With a unified platform and a fully distributed architecture powered by Avaya, CrysTelCall handles email, fax, voice messages, speech recognition, self service capabilities, text chat in addition to inbound and outbound calls.
CrysTelCall provides its services to local, regional, and international corporations and institutions primarily in the telecommunications, banking, insurance, travel, automotive, advertising and marketing, healthcare, real estate, government and hospitality industries.
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Customer Service
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Customer Service
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location: Jordan