Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive for Housekeeping / Cleaning Division
IAS LOOTAH FACILITIES MANAGMENT
The executive will be appointed as the front line sales contact, responding, calling, prospecting and consultive selling company housekeeping services. They will be responsible to handle all discussions, reporting handing over of the customer to operations for delivery of services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To sell company product through phone, sales call contacts and customer viewings.
• Update company CRM as per company requirements. (Customer relationship management)
• Ensure the sales and business proposals are up to date and relevant.
• To manage and control the Network Partners ensuring that their services standards are adhered to.
• To motivate the existing company customers to use the Network Partners.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly sales reporting in line with company standards.
• Responsible for the bogging / and on-line interactive social websites (twitter / face-book / Linked Intec)
• Achieve company and individual sales targets.
• Sales and management trained essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent command over the English language.
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar sales role.
• Corporate / Professional presentation skills
• UAE valid driving license
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, IAS Lootah Facilities Management (IAS LOOTAH FM) is one of the region's most respected facilities management companies.
We offer a complete range of solutions tailor-made according to the clients' needs; and we form an operational working relationship based on two-way communication, professionalism and trust. At Lootah, we believe that clients should have the option of selecting which services would best benefit their properties/facilities and help them achieve their specific goals.
With adequate resources, in-depth regional market knowledge and a professional team, IAS LOOTAH FM is fully equipped to handle all jobs and challenges.
IAS LOOTAH FM derives strength from its professional team which consists of full-fledged Facilities Management Engineers, Technical Crews, Technicians and highly trained Staff Members.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Facilities Management; Sales
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma