Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Business Development Manager
An Attractive opportunity for a successful Leadership Development firm. Key responsibilities of a business development manager are to grow and develop our learning and development market by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business opportunities. The business development manager is expected to:
• Generate leads for probable sales
• Drive excellent customer relationships
• Lead and follow up key marketing and sales activity
• Write formal proposals
• Update and analyze information about potential customers and competitors and propose business development strategies.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with customers to develop learning solutions, address leadership, managerial and employee capability and competency gaps in large multi-national firms.
Their goals will be Your position:
• Define strategy to achieve sales targets
• Identify potential business deals by analyzing market strategies
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements;
• Developing and negotiating contracts
• Integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Develops draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions with Human Resources Directors and business partners and maintain the time-lines for the project execution.
• Designing Learning & Development Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
• Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc.
• Extensive network of Human Resources Directors and Business Partners with different mid-size and large organizations.
• Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
• Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties
• Proactively develops and improve the enterprise services
• Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
• Understands clients' needs
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
• Proficient level in at least English & Arabic, written and oral.
ASCEND self funded social enterprise with the mission of building the capacity of human resources and leadership capabilities needed for the modern age.
While we are a registered profit-making LLC, we recognized the pivotal point Egypt and the middle east is going through. ASCEND dedicates the majority of its profit to enable young social entrepreneurs develop their ideas into thriving enterprises. Our Social Programs include
Developing NGO and Charity Sector through leadership and personnel training
Creating Forums and incubation opportunities for self fudned Social Enterprises
ASCEND Global LLP is a self funded social enterprise headquartered in London, UK focused on Human Resources Development
ASCEND Institute is a brand name of Al-Ola for Training and consulting LLC, and Egyptina based wholy aowned subsidiary of ASCEND Global - a self funded social enterprise in Cairo, Egypt focused on leadership development in Egypt
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library; Banking; Telecommunications
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Joining Date: 2013-02-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Monthly Salary Range: US$3,000 - $4,000
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma