Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
IAS LOOTAH FACILITIES MANAGMENT
In this role you will be responsible for growing the sales function of the organization. Reporting through to the General Manager, you will grow the existing portfolio as well as strategically target business development opportunities. This is a highly exciting role in which you will use your knowledge of the broader industrial and infrastructure market to supply your client with a high level of service. Additionally you will be expected to travel domestically when required, being in front of key decision makers across the resources market.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain key accounts, whilst driving for further sales and growth opportunities
• Sound communication skills and the ability to troubleshoot with other members of the team.
• A background within the infrastructure and industrial services market will be looked upon favorably
• Exposure across proposal and tender submission
• The passion to grow market
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, IAS Lootah Facilities Management (IAS LOOTAH FM) is one of the region's most respected facilities management companies.
We offer a complete range of solutions tailor-made according to the clients' needs; and we form an operational working relationship based on two-way communication, professionalism and trust. At Lootah, we believe that clients should have the option of selecting which services would best benefit their properties/facilities and help them achieve their specific goals.
With adequate resources, in-depth regional market knowledge and a professional team, IAS LOOTAH FM is fully equipped to handle all jobs and challenges.
IAS LOOTAH FM derives strength from its professional team which consists of full-fledged Facilities Management Engineers, Technical Crews, Technicians and highly trained Staff Members.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Facilities Management; Sales
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma