Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Business Analyst/Hire Desk Controller
Jassim Transport & Stevedoring Co.W.L.L
1. Managing, planning and allocating assets and manpower to different projects on daily basis
2. Ensure the accuracy of database for manpower, assets, and other resources in the system.
3. Develop dashboard and intelligent reports that helps management in decision making and devising action plan.
4. Analyze the operational and financial performance of the division and identify the potential areas for improvement.
5. Carry out root cause analysis of the pain areas, suggest corrective actions and help in implementation of the same.
6. Coordinate with all departments within the division and the company to ensure maximum utilization of resources in order to achieve departmental objectives.
7. Track and monitor the capabilities of assets, manpower and other resources in order to match it with the project specific requirements and ensure that the requirements are met.
8. Ensure each operation receives the requested personnel, assets and resources as per the daily, weekly and monthly requirements.
9. Assist the Divisional Head in ensuring smooth operations in the division by timely reporting any issues, concerns or suggestions to him regarding operations, resource availability and utilization.
Perform other related activities as may be required
Maintain job files.
Communicating with customers for renewal of ongoing jobs, new job and closing job.
Ensuring documents are properly filed.
Follow up with clients for customer service and feedback.
Coordinate within department of operations and maintenance.
First point of contact for client-related to job.
Responsible for all department documentation maintenance and safe storage.
Excellent analytical mindset, Strong IT skills - ability to leverage technology to deliver efficiencies, Strong communication skills - particularly for planning purposes and presentations. Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to interact with employees at all levels.
Management Graduate/ MBA from a renowned Business School
JTC was founded in 1979 as an inland transportation company. Over the years the company has undergone significant change and growth and has developed into a dynamic, diversified, innovative and responsive organization.
The JTC brand is associated with four core activities which serve a variety of market segments across a large geographical region in the Middle East. The core activities include:
- Equipment Leasing
- Heavy Lift and Transportation
- Contract Logistics
JTC services both the public and private sector through focusing on delivering professional quality and cost effective solutions. Our scale of services range from the simple task of supplying emergency power to a hospital, to the complex transport and erection of refinery vessels weighing several hundred metric tons.
JTC constantly invests in our employees to continuously improve our capability to deliver cost-effective and professional services to our customers.
-Creating customer value
-Effective and efficient management of assets
-Quality Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) responsibility
For more Information please visit our website www.jtckw.com
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Customer Service
- Joining Date: 2012-12-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; India; Kuwait; Oman; Pakistan; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree